Beautiful in blue, Christine! I love the paper you used. The die cut heart is a gorgeous accent for the sentiment and the image. Thank you so much for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
Very pretty in ocean blue. The image of the people in the surf is a great focal point and I like the DSP that reminds me of pool tiles and water. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.
2 opmerkingen:
Beautiful in blue, Christine! I love the paper you used. The die cut heart is a gorgeous accent for the sentiment and the image. Thank you so much for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!
Very pretty in ocean blue. The image of the people in the surf is a great focal point and I like the DSP that reminds me of pool tiles and water. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players.
Een reactie posten