Those darker colours and textured toadstools make for a lovely fall-inspired card Christine and suit our sketch perfectly. Thanks for joining us for our 800th challenge over at The Paper Players this week!
What a striking card, Christine! The dark colors paired with the light central panel draws the eye right in. I love the patterns. The toadstools are an amazing focal point. This is such a wonderful fall card anyone would love to receive. Thank you so much for playing in our 800th challenge at The Paper Players!
Christine, this is a fabulous card! I love the darker colors and the lighter center to make the mushrooms pop. SO happy you joined the 800th challenge at The Paper Players this week!
Those darker colours and textured toadstools make for a lovely fall-inspired card Christine and suit our sketch perfectly. Thanks for joining us for our 800th challenge over at The Paper Players this week!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a striking card, Christine! The dark colors paired with the light central panel draws the eye right in. I love the patterns. The toadstools are an amazing focal point. This is such a wonderful fall card anyone would love to receive. Thank you so much for playing in our 800th challenge at The Paper Players!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenChristine, this is a fabulous card! I love the darker colors and the lighter center to make the mushrooms pop. SO happy you joined the 800th challenge at The Paper Players this week!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen