Those sunflower/light bulb images are so cool, Christine, and colored beautifully! I love the texture on the burlap background as well. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!
The sunflowers in the lightbulbs are great. I like that textured burlap background too as it fits in with the rustic theme. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week.
Love the background texture, Christine and I love those fabulously colored sunflowers. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week Jaydee
Those sunflower/light bulb images are so cool, Christine, and colored beautifully! I love the texture on the burlap background as well. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players this week!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThe sunflowers in the lightbulbs are great. I like that textured burlap background too as it fits in with the rustic theme. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove the background texture, Christine and I love those fabulously colored sunflowers. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
BeantwoordenVerwijderenJaydee