Deze kaart volgens de schets die men bij Freshly made Sketches # 749 aangeeft. Kan ook voor de Addicted To Stamps and More uitdaging # 523 "Birthdays".
What a sweet card! I just love those flowers and that beautiful, rich background. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
I love your cluster of flowers on the beautifully embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
What a pretty card, and I love how you inlaid the flowers in the embossed background.Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More,Hugs,Carol x
What a sweet card! I just love those flowers and that beautiful, rich background. Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenI love your cluster of flowers on the beautifully embossed background! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenWhat a pretty card, and I love how you inlaid the flowers in the embossed background.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More,
Hugs,
Carol x